馃嚨馃嚤 Cze艣膰 Kochani!
Za oknem dzi艣 pi臋kne s艂oneczko, a do nas zawita艂 uroczy ba艂wanek, kt贸rego wykona艂am. Zobaczcie, jak pi臋knie mieni膮 si臋 drobinki w shakerze.
馃嚞馃嚙 Hello, Dear Ones!
The sun is shining beautifully outside today, and a charming little snowman has joined us – created by me. ❄️☀️ Take a look at how the tiny sparkles shimmer inside the shaker. ✨馃槉
Projektantka/designer: Ela Lutz
Moje craftowe przygody @ella.zajac
U偶yte produkty/products use:
Zapraszam Was tak偶e do obejrzenia filmu na YouTube jak powstawa艂a ta kartka.
Oraz filmu z kolorowaniem obrazka.
I join the challenges:
Blau- wei脽- orange
https://papercraft-challenges.blogspot.com/2025/01/dt-call-and-challenge-114-winter-wonders.html?m=1
I like the Produkts of Artianette. It‘s allways cute Designs.
Pozdrawiam
Ella






Such a fun creation Ella! Well done! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Four Seasons Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back again soon.
OdpowiedzUsu艅Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Four Seasons Challenge Co-Owner
PS: REMINDER . . . our newest challenge, NEGLECTED STUFF has begun … Please come check it out and play along!
Hello, Ela. This is absolutely adorable. I love snowmen - even though I live in the desert where there is NO snow. I grew up in Northern Minnesota on Lake Superior where there was always snow. This is such a lovely Winter card, and we all thank you for sharing it with us at The Four Seasons. We hope that you will join us again soon. Have a blessed and creative week.
OdpowiedzUsu艅Karen L, DT
For another fun challenge, please come share with us at Word Art Wednesday. We have lots of great prizes and I'd be honored to have you play along with us there as well. www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
Usu艅Wonderful and super cute! I'm thrilled to bits.
OdpowiedzUsu艅Thanks for playing along with us at Nachteulen Challenge.
Good luck and happy crafting!
Ilse (thera)
Thank you for joining in our challenge this month with your wonderful project!
OdpowiedzUsu艅DT – Val, Nan, Leigh, Cat
https://creativeinspirationchallenges.blogspot.com
This is so cute! It's perfect for a birthday in the winter months. So glad you joined us at Creative Inspiration Challenges.
OdpowiedzUsu艅Congratulations you made Top3 from our Challenge #23 thank you for joining us!
OdpowiedzUsu艅https://creativeinspirationchallenges.blogspot.com/p/winners-from-previous-challenges.html