Witajcie kochani !
Sylwester już niebawem a z nim początek karnawału i szampańskiej zabawy. Właśnie do tego nawiązuje wyzwanie z moodbordem na blogu DIY czyli zrób to sam.
A oto moja praca inspiracyjną, która powstała z kolekcji Fireworks od Co ci dam.
![]() |
I join the challenges:
Wczoraj miałam także okazję poprowadzić live, którzy był związany z tą tematyką. Zobaczycie go ma profilu DIY.
Zapraszam Was także do obejrzenia filmu ba YouTube z powstania tej kartki.
Pozdrawiam
Ela









It's beautiful, Ela. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. I hope we see you on the front porch again soon!
OdpowiedzUsuńHugs, Em
613 Avenue Create Co-Owner
Creative Em my blog
Creative Em on YouTube my Youtube channel
I saw this card by an challenge and had to come by to say I love this one Ela!!
OdpowiedzUsuńGreat colours and love all the pretty details.
This is a beautiful creation with stunning details. Thank you for joining the 613 Avenue Create.
OdpowiedzUsuńHope to see you again in our new challenge as well :-)
Majda DT
What a lovely card! Thank you for entering our challenge at 613 Avenue Create. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
OdpowiedzUsuńRegards,
Mia
Designer for 613 Avenue Create
www.craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}