Szydełkuję, dziergam na drutach, rysuję i maluję, wycinam, czasem coś kleję... ;) Czasem coś uszyję... odkad pamiętam... Dodatkowo moimi pasjami sa: gotowanie, pieczenie, czytanie, pisanie wierszy, śpiew w chórze.
środa, 1 października 2025
Pumpkin spice latte
Witajcie!
Zapraszam na pumpkin spice latte w wydaniu scrapowym.
Do wykonania ozdoby użyłam grafik od Co Ci Dam.
Jest to inspiracja do wyzwania na blogu DIY czyli Zrób to sam.
This is a very creative way to serve up a special treat when friends come over. I wish I lived closer. Thank you so much for linking up with us at Double D Challenge
OH WOW ... what an awesome idea! Looks FABULOUS and YUMMY! Very creative! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D & Four Seasons challenges! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
So cute and looks so yummy too!
OdpowiedzUsuńThank you for joining our challenge at The Four Seasons!
Diane FS Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Four Seasons}
This is a very creative way to serve up a special treat when friends come over. I wish I lived closer. Thank you so much for linking up with us at Double D Challenge
OdpowiedzUsuńOH WOW ... what an awesome idea! Looks FABULOUS and YUMMY! Very creative! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D & Four Seasons challenges! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
OdpowiedzUsuńDarlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Double D Co-Owner
Four Seasons Co-Owner