Witajcie!
W listopadzie znowu udało mi się wziąć udział w międzynarodowej wymianie kartek. Jakiś czas pauzowałam, po prostu nie było czasu. Oto moja kartka wysłana do Lou z Australii.
I join the Challenges:
Ja otrzymałam taką od Carol z Wielkiej Brytanii.
Zapraszam do obejrzenia wszystkich kartek tutaj:
Dla mnie to naprawdę interesujące otrzymać kartkę z innego kraju i zobaczyć jak zagranicą podchodzą do tego tematu.
Pozdrawiam
Ella.




Just love your layered flower, Ella - fun take on the sketch!!
OdpowiedzUsuńSo pretty Ella with the textured flowers and all the layers of die cuts and patterned papers! Julia xx
OdpowiedzUsuńWhat a brilliant card for this challenge. A great take on the sketch and use of the colours too xx
OdpowiedzUsuńsuch a pretty card. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas for our December "flower(s)" month. Arlene with Die Cut Divas.
OdpowiedzUsuńWe are so delighted you chose to share your creation with us at Cut It Up!
OdpowiedzUsuńPlease do come back again!
All the best, Jackie DT xxx
Oh, how pretty!! I love your giant, purple flower! Thanks for playing with Cut It Up Challenge! I'm sorry I'm so late in commenting!
OdpowiedzUsuńPretty monochromatic card. I like the combination of precisely cut die-cuts and the torn edges. It's a lovely constrast. Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas.
OdpowiedzUsuńsue n.