Szydełkuję, dziergam na drutach, rysuję i maluję, wycinam, czasem coś kleję... ;) Czasem coś uszyję... odkad pamiętam... Dodatkowo moimi pasjami sa: gotowanie, pieczenie, czytanie, pisanie wierszy, śpiew w chórze.
I always find Asian scenes to be so peaceful and relaxing, and the soft green colours definitely add to that feeling. Love your colouring of the image and the background paper matches it perfectly. So very glad you shared this with us at TIME OUT!
This looks beautiful, The flowers you used frame the scene beautifully and I love the soothing colors you chose, this card has a very serene feel! Thanks for joining us at Time out!
What a beautiful card. I love how your colours complement the image, such a pretty arrangement. Thanks so much for joining us for the Aud Sentiment challenge. Jenny (DT)
Cudo! Pozdrawiam! ;)
OdpowiedzUsuńI always find Asian scenes to be so peaceful and relaxing, and the soft green colours definitely add to that feeling. Love your colouring of the image and the background paper matches it perfectly. So very glad you shared this with us at TIME OUT!
OdpowiedzUsuńThis looks beautiful, The flowers you used frame the scene beautifully and I love the soothing colors you chose, this card has a very serene feel! Thanks for joining us at Time out!
OdpowiedzUsuńBeautiful card with a lovely image, thanks for sharing at MTTC?
OdpowiedzUsuńPat xx
What a beautiful card. I love how your colours complement the image, such a pretty arrangement. Thanks so much for joining us for the Aud Sentiment challenge. Jenny (DT)
OdpowiedzUsuńTaka egzotyczna i spokojna zarazem :) super :)
OdpowiedzUsuń