Szydełkuję, dziergam na drutach, rysuję i maluję, wycinam, czasem coś kleję... ;) Czasem coś uszyję... odkad pamiętam... Dodatkowo moimi pasjami sa: gotowanie, pieczenie, czytanie, pisanie wierszy, śpiew w chórze.
I see your blog daily, it is crispy to study. Your blog is very useful for me & i like so much... Thanks for sharing the good information! starbet football
jaka fajna karteczka!
OdpowiedzUsuńWonderful card, I love the bright happy colors and darling image. Thanks for joining us at Little Miss Muffet Challenge this week!
OdpowiedzUsuńBardzo ładna 🌹🌹🌹🌹
OdpowiedzUsuńPozdrawiam
beautiful card -love all the greens! Thanks for joining us @ Lemon Shortbread
OdpowiedzUsuńBeautiful card. Love your colouration.
OdpowiedzUsuńThank you for joining us at Stempelsonnenchallenge.
Hugs Heidi
Eine wunderschöne Karte ist das geworden.
OdpowiedzUsuńDanke für die Teilnahme bei der Stempelsonne.
LG Beate
I see your blog daily, it is crispy to study.
OdpowiedzUsuńYour blog is very useful for me & i like so much...
Thanks for sharing the good information!
starbet football
nice card! Thanks for joining us at creative friday.Hugs,Beate
OdpowiedzUsuń