Szydełkuję, dziergam na drutach, rysuję i maluję, wycinam, czasem coś kleję... ;) Czasem coś uszyję... odkad pamiętam... Dodatkowo moimi pasjami sa: gotowanie, pieczenie, czytanie, pisanie wierszy, śpiew w chórze.

piątek, 6 lutego 2026

Cisza.

Witajcie kochani,
Z czym kojarzy się Wam cisza?
Oto cisza w moim wydaniu.


Wrzesien to chyba moj ulubiony miesiac.






Tekst: Jest duzo rodzajow halasu, ale cisza tylko jedna"

LO jest inspiracją gościnną na blogu Creative Artists Mixed Media.


I join the challenges:




I used Aquarell paints.

Pozdrawiam 
Ela

9 komentarzy:

  1. A lovely creation. Whilst it's lovely to see you at Allsorts challenge, as stated in our posts and rules, product details must be provide to be eligible.
    Liz xx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Beautiful page full of the joys and colour of warmer days, it certainly brightens up this grey wet morning. Love the background. Thank you for joining us at Creative Artiste once again as guestDT. Emmax

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Thanks for joining us Ela at Lasting Memories with this week's quote challenge, I hadn't heard of the quote so looked it up and had it translated. it certainly is true and is so suited for this challenge. Love all your bright colours and dye cuts. Thanks for Joining in the "Quoted" challenge. D.T. Maureen

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Such lovely, textured layers. Love all the serene and calming shades of green that you've used, and the 'view' from the frame is so beautiful--perfect for the quote. Thank you for sharing such a beautiful project as our guest this month on Creative Artiste's Anything Mixed Media Goes challenge. Have a wonderful February. Anita xx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Congratulations Ela on being our guest Designer for this month at Creative Artiste Mixed Media. Love your scrapbook page and all that fabulous detail and texture

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. What a Beautiful page!! I love the bright colors and all the details you used!!
    Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up challenge!
    Have a great day.
    Gerda

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. Adorable layout!! I wanted to let you know that I'm starting a NEW scrapbooking blog called One More Page Check it out!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. What a beautiful page! The mixed media layers and colours look amazing together, such a bright and cheerful design - love it 😊. Thanks so much for the inspiration and for joining us as Guest Designer at Creative Artiste! Hugs, Jo x

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  9. Your page is gorgeous with all the tearing and layers and mixed media, and I love the quote, too. Thanks for sharing with us over at Lasting Memories.

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Dziekuję za wizytę w moim blogu :)