Cześć Kochani 👋,
Dziś prezentuję urocze, zimowe zawieszki z Mikołajem w formie małych domków, pokolorowane kredkami akwarelowymi! 🎅
Hi Dears 👋,
Today, I present charming, winter Santa Claus tags shaped like little houses, colored with watercolor pencils! 🎅
Projektantka / Designer: Ela Lutz Moje craftowe przygody
Użyte kolekcje (dostępne w sklepie Artianette):
Christmas B&W SET 02 Arkusz A4 + 8 clipartów do kolorowania
Christmas B&W SET 01 Arkusz A4 + 7 stempli do kolorowania
Cozy Christmas SET 08 - Arkusz A4 + 19 Oddzielnych Clipartów PNG Zimowe Kompozycje Kwiatowe
Postaw kawkę, na https://buycoffee.to/artianette
As I mentioned to you earlier at the beginning of the month, I’m having trouble keeping up with publishing all my inspiration projects. I simply have to share two projects in one post.
So today I would also like to show you a Christmas layout that I created as a Guest Designer for the Sketches in Thyme Facebook group. It’s an American group where I recently managed to win the monthly challenge.
It’s a closed group, but I warmly invite you to join and take a look at the projects there — they offer a slightly different perspective on scrapbooking.












What a beautiful layout! Love how you were able to use all those bold patterned papers yet kept the focus on the photos by placing them on a more neutral background.
OdpowiedzUsuń