Szydełkuję, dziergam na drutach, rysuję i maluję, wycinam, czasem coś kleję... ;) Czasem coś uszyję... odkad pamiętam... Dodatkowo moimi pasjami sa: gotowanie, pieczenie, czytanie, pisanie wierszy, śpiew w chórze.
piątek, 3 października 2025
Jesienny tag
Witajcie kochani. Co powiecie na taki jesienny tag urodzinowy?
What a wonderful autumn-inspired tag, I love it so much! The fairy image is beautiful, and I like how you managed to embed it in so many different layers of embellishments. Great papers, great details. Thanks for joining the Alphabet challenge.
That is just lovely, so many elegant details and a very pretty color palette! Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge.
OdpowiedzUsuńA gorgeous mixed media fairy tag, beautiful layering and embellishments! Thank you for sharing with us @ The Alphabet Challenge. Tee DT
OdpowiedzUsuńWhat a wonderful autumn-inspired tag, I love it so much! The fairy image is beautiful, and I like how you managed to embed it in so many different layers of embellishments. Great papers, great details. Thanks for joining the Alphabet challenge.
OdpowiedzUsuńHugs, Veronika