Witajcie serdecznie!
Zapraszam do oglądania mojej kartki inspiracyjnej dla bloga Pattie`s Crations.
Powiem Wam, ze natychmiastowo zakochałam się. tym stempelku, ponieważ skojarzył mi się z moimi chłopakami. Wprawdzie na obrazku są bliźniacy, ale i tak po prostu nie mogłam przejść obok niego obojętnie.
Colored with pro markers.
I join the challenges:
Pozdrawiam!
Ela


Cute b-day card, Ela. Thanks for joining us @ Little Red Wagon and i hope to see you back again soon.
OdpowiedzUsuńImke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE
A brilliant card
OdpowiedzUsuńThank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck Ginny DT for
Crafty Catz Challenge
Great masculine card. Thank you very much for joining us at Everybody Art Challenge. Hugs, Natasha
OdpowiedzUsuńWhat a great masculine birthday card. Simply fabulous for a twin's birthday. Perfect color scheme, and I love the colors you chose. The aquamarine shade just looks so cheerful and happy. Exactly what a boy's birthday should be. I also adore the design with the different papers.
OdpowiedzUsuńThank you for sharing this lovely card with the current Everybody Art Challenge.
Hugs, Uschi
Thank you for joining in our challenge this month with your wonderful project!
OdpowiedzUsuńDT – Val, Nan, Leigh, Cat
https://creativeinspirationchallenges.blogspot.com
love the colour combinations. Thank you for joining the I love Promarkers Challenge x
OdpowiedzUsuńLovely creation! Thanks for playing at I Love Promarkers Challenge.
OdpowiedzUsuńIleanaxx
Very cute little characters and a great card layout.
OdpowiedzUsuńThanks for joining us at the Cut It Up Challenge.
Helen x
DT