馃嚨馃嚤Kochani!
Mo偶e szukacie oryginalnej ozdoby do kuchni. Zatem przedstawiam Wam moj膮 deseczk臋 kuchenn膮 z pawiem. Praca jest naprawd臋 male艅ka, ale ja lubi臋 takie maluchy. "
Moje craftowe przygody
馃嚞馃嚙Dear!
Today, the second inspiration from the sheet with a peacock. This time it was Ela's idea.
"Maybe you are looking for an original kitchen decoration. So I present to you my kitchen board with a peacock. The work is really tiny, but I like tiny ones."
Moje craftowe przygody
Jest to moja inspiracja dla Artianette.
U偶yte grafiki/graphics used:
Po wi臋cej zapraszamy/we invite you for more :
❣ na BLOGA www.blog.artianette.pl
❣ do SKLEPU www.artianette.pl
Zapraszam te偶 na YouTube
I join the challenges:
Pozdrawiam
Ella






Pi臋kna. Gratuluj臋 :-)
OdpowiedzUsu艅Beautiful kitchen decoration. Stunning colours and layering. thank you for joining us at Creative Artiste this month. Home to see you back here again. Judy DT
OdpowiedzUsu艅So pretty I love the blues which compliment the peacock so well. The addition of the lace is inspiring. Thank you for sharing with us @ Creative Artiste, best wishes in the challenge.
OdpowiedzUsu艅Happy crafting Tracey (DT)