Szydełkuję, dziergam na drutach, rysuję i maluję, wycinam, czasem coś kleję... ;) Czasem coś uszyję... odkad pamiętam... Dodatkowo moimi pasjami sa: gotowanie, pieczenie, czytanie, pisanie wierszy, śpiew w chórze.
czwartek, 18 stycznia 2024
18.01.
Witajcie!
Dziś mam dla Was karteczkę z uroczym digistempelkiem z myszkami. Kartką inspiruję gościnnie na blogu CRAFT Challenge.
Awww, this is such a cute and happy card Ella! I absolutely love the papers and colors you chose!! Thank you so much for playing along with our Dream Factory Challenge. Rosi x Dream Factory DotMCC
What an adorable card. Love your color choice. Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge, and I hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Jinny
Such a sweet card and sentiment ;o) Thank you for playing along with our current challenge over at Papercraft Challenges! Have a fabulous day and happy crafting, Maike (DT)
Urocze myszki. Pozdrawiam :-).
OdpowiedzUsuńPiękna karteczka.
OdpowiedzUsuńAwww, this is such a cute and happy card Ella! I absolutely love the papers and colors you chose!! Thank you so much for playing along with our Dream Factory Challenge. Rosi x
OdpowiedzUsuńDream Factory
DotMCC
Cudne myszki 😁
OdpowiedzUsuńWhat an adorable card. Love your color choice. Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge, and I hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Jinny
OdpowiedzUsuńSuch a sweet card and sentiment ;o) Thank you for playing along with our current challenge over at Papercraft Challenges! Have a fabulous day and happy crafting, Maike (DT)
OdpowiedzUsuń