Witajcie!
Typowo świąteczne kolory. I jeszcze kropla turkusu. Takie maleństwo powstało. Może być zawieszką do prezentu.
Jest to moja inspiracja w wyzwaniu markowym u Artianette.
Swoje prace możecie zgłosić tutaj:
I join the challenges:
Pozdrowienia moi mili.
Ella






That´s a wonderful project!
OdpowiedzUsuńThanks for playing along with us at Friendship Challenge.
Good luck and all the best!
Ilse (thera)
Śliczne !!! Pozdrawiam :))
OdpowiedzUsuńThis is a nice Gift Tags.
OdpowiedzUsuńThank you for participating in the Friendship Challenge.
Greetings BAstelfeti
A gorgeous gift tag
OdpowiedzUsuńThank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge Blog challenge.
Good luck Ginny DT for CRAFT Challenge Blog
OH WOW ... what a beautiful tag! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Four Seasons Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back again soon.
OdpowiedzUsuńDarlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B
Wow! .. what a beautiful tag, I love your colour choices. Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday Chrisx
OdpowiedzUsuńThis is so pretty. thanks for sharing with us at The Four Seasons Challenge.
OdpowiedzUsuńWhat a beautiful tag. I love the touches of gold, so elegant. Thanks so much for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week!
OdpowiedzUsuń