Witajcie!
Dzis kartka z kolorowankami dla pewnego 10cio latka.
Inspiruje gościnnie na blogu Penny's Paper-Craft Challenge Blog.
I join the challenges:
Bear- blooms- birthday- baloons
P
Zapraszam Was tez na rozdanie w Klubie Twórczych Mam.
Pozdrawiam wakacyjnie!
Ella




Powodzenia Elu. Kartka super !!
OdpowiedzUsuńPozdrawiam
A sweet image and card, thank you for joining us at Passion for Markers this week.
OdpowiedzUsuńLorraine
Słodka karteczka!
OdpowiedzUsuńWhat a fun 10th birthday card. I love the little teddy nestled in with the flowers. So glad you joined us at ATCAS this week
OdpowiedzUsuńJaydee
Such a sweet card using that collection of digital stamps...
OdpowiedzUsuńThanks for playing along with us at Passion for Markers this week! Lisa x
A cute card. Thank you for joining in our challenge at Passion for Markers. Marlene
OdpowiedzUsuńThis is adorable. Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
OdpowiedzUsuńHugs Sheryl xx
TTCRD DT
out of the box thankz
OdpowiedzUsuńittelkom jakarta
I'am glad to read the whole content of this blog and am very excited,Thank you for sharing good topic.
OdpowiedzUsuńព័ត៌មានកីឡាបាល់ទាត់ថ្មីៗ