Szydełkuję, dziergam na drutach, rysuję i maluję, wycinam, czasem coś kleję... ;) Czasem coś uszyję... odkad pamiętam... Dodatkowo moimi pasjami sa: gotowanie, pieczenie, czytanie, pisanie wierszy, śpiew w chórze.
sobota, 6 lutego 2021
Kartka z małpką
Kartkę przeoczyłam- zapomniałam pokazac o czasie. Miała iść w czerwcu, gdy jeszcze gościnnie inspirowałam na blogu Digi Choosday.
Oh my goodness this is cute! I love all the different embellies. Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's and good luck with your entry! :) ~ DT Saphron Lemon Biscuit
So cute and great design.
OdpowiedzUsuńThank you for joining Catch the bug.
Super karteczka :)
OdpowiedzUsuńOh my goodness this is cute! I love all the different embellies. Gorgeous!
OdpowiedzUsuńThanks for sharing with us at Penny's and good luck with your entry! :)
~ DT Saphron
Lemon Biscuit
Beautiful card. Monkey is adorable. Thanks for playing with us at Colour Crazy.
OdpowiedzUsuńWhat a fun card! I love the Monkey so adorable! thank you for sharing it with us over at Pennys's Good luck x
OdpowiedzUsuńoh wow this is fab and thanks for sharing at Colour Crazy this time and good luck
OdpowiedzUsuń