Szydełkuję, dziergam na drutach, rysuję i maluję, wycinam, czasem coś kleję... ;) Czasem coś uszyję... odkad pamiętam... Dodatkowo moimi pasjami sa: gotowanie, pieczenie, czytanie, pisanie wierszy, śpiew w chórze.

środa, 22 kwietnia 2020

Creative Moments 22.04

Hello crafty Friends!
Today starts a new challenge at Creative Moments. This is my inspirations- card.


I join the challenges:





See You
Ella

9 komentarzy:

  1. A very sweet and colourful creation, thanks so much for joining in with our 'Flowers and Showers' theme at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Piękności! Pozdrawiam serdecznie! ;)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. So pretty! Thank you for sharing with at Allsorts challenge this week.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Beautiful and lovely card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Lovely card with a sweet image and beautiful colours, thanks for sharing at MTTC.

    Pat xx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. Such a fun card Ella. Love that flower as an umbrella. Great colouring. Thanks for joining us this week at Watercooler Wednesday. Tristan DT.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. This is gorgeous - I wish I could use a flower as an umbrella!

    Hugz Tinz

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. Oh, I love your card, Ella. What a sweet idea, to have a flower as an umbrella. Lovely colours and choices of patterned papers. Thanks so much for sharing with us for our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  9. Przepiękna jest ta kartka :)
    Uściski przesyłam.

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Dziekuję za wizytę w moim blogu :)