Szydełkuję, dziergam na drutach, rysuję i maluję, wycinam, czasem coś kleję... ;) Czasem coś uszyję... odkad pamiętam... Dodatkowo moimi pasjami sa: gotowanie, pieczenie, czytanie, pisanie wierszy, śpiew w chórze.
Wow, look at all those fabulous layers and textures. You've created a lovely card Ella. Thanks for joining us at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week. Tristan DT.
I love all the wonderful textures and elements on your gorgeous card, Ella! Such a special card! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week! So sorry for the late reply, but I was having trouble with the links.
Wow, look at all those fabulous layers and textures. You've created a lovely card Ella. Thanks for joining us at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week. Tristan DT.
OdpowiedzUsuńCiekawa kompozycja.
OdpowiedzUsuńTotally amazing texture and dimension Ella. A beautiful card.
UsuńThanks for joining us this week at Watercooler Wednesday. Dawn ~ DT
Totally amazing texture and dimension Ella. A beautiful card.
OdpowiedzUsuńThanks for joining us this week at Watercooler Wednesday. Dawn ~ DT
I love all the wonderful textures and elements on your gorgeous card, Ella! Such a special card! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week! So sorry for the late reply, but I was having trouble with the links.
OdpowiedzUsuń