Szydełkuję, dziergam na drutach, rysuję i maluję, wycinam, czasem coś kleję... ;) Czasem coś uszyję... odkad pamiętam... Dodatkowo moimi pasjami sa: gotowanie, pieczenie, czytanie, pisanie wierszy, śpiew w chórze.

piątek, 4 października 2019

Creative Fingers 04.10.

Hello on friday!
Here is my inspiration card for Creative Fingers, with Some Odd Girls Stamp.


I join the challenges:









I hope I see You soon on my blog.
Ella

9 komentarzy:

  1. The card is beautiful and cute. I like the colours so much.
    Thanks for joining us at Frienship Challenge.
    Good luck and best wishes!
    Ilse (thera)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. This is a lovely creation,

    Thanks for playing along with our autumnal challenge over at Aud Sentiments,

    Hugz Tinz

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. great!! I love background AND this little girl!
    Heike

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Cute card, love the splattered background! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Cute card with beautiful background. Thank you for entering at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges . Good luck with your entry.
    Sharmitha @ Crafter's Icon

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. lovely card! Thanks for joining us at creative friday.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. Deine Karte ist zauberhaft und wunderschön.
    Danke für deine Teilnahme bei Friendship
    Lieben Gruß Anja

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. Eine sehr schöne Karte. Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme bei den Friendships.

    LG Heike

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Dziekuję za wizytę w moim blogu :)