Szydełkuję, dziergam na drutach, rysuję i maluję, wycinam, czasem coś kleję... ;) Czasem coś uszyję... odkad pamiętam... Dodatkowo moimi pasjami sa: gotowanie, pieczenie, czytanie, pisanie wierszy, śpiew w chórze.

piątek, 6 września 2019

Creative Fingers challenge #170.

Hello on friday!

Today I want to show You my Birthday card for Creative Fingers´challenge #170.


I join the challenges:





I wish You a nice weekend!
Ella

7 komentarzy:

  1. The card is wonderful. I like the little mouse with the flower so much.
    Thanks for joining us at Friendship Challenge. Good luck and best wishes!
    Ilse (thera)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Przepiękna jest! Pozdrawiam! ;)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. So cute! This little mouse with his flower is adorable. Great paper choices and layout.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's, and good luck with your entry! :)

    Saphron
    Lemon Biscuit

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. What a fab card. Thank you for taking part in the October "Love To Craft Challenge". DT Sam x

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Hallo liebe Ella,
    eine ganz zauberhafte Karte hast du gestaltet. So ein süßes Motiv hast du gewählt. Das Kreisthema perfekt umgesetzt. Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme an der Friendship Challenge.
    Liebe Grüße Silvi

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. Das Motiv ist ja so goldig. Eine wunderschöne Karte. Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme bei den Friendships.

    LG Heike

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. Beautifully coloured and a great card layout too.

    Thanks for joining us at the Love to Craft Challenge Blog.

    Helen x

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Dziekuję za wizytę w moim blogu :)