Szydełkuję, dziergam na drutach, rysuję i maluję, wycinam, czasem coś kleję... ;) Czasem coś uszyję... odkad pamiętam... Dodatkowo moimi pasjami sa: gotowanie, pieczenie, czytanie, pisanie wierszy, śpiew w chórze.

piątek, 12 lipca 2019

Creative Fingers 12.07.

Hello on friday!

Today I can show You my inspiration card for Crative Fingers' challenge 168.
This challenge we're bein sponsored by

Christine Karron.

And there is the card:



I used aqurell paints.

I join the challenges:


(Pattern paper, Digi, favorite colour)




Have a nice weekend!
Ella

8 komentarzy:

  1. Such a cool image - and I love how you added the sequined bows for some extra sparkle! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Jill

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Brilliant card,

    Thanks for playing along at Aud Sentiments,

    Hugz Tinz

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Ella: thanks for linking to PPCC's #438th weekly challenge! Your card is fabulous! I love how the wheat-looking beiges and browns you've colored the gal's hair gets accented with all the gold metallic touches!!! Great work!! Becca/DT

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Ten komentarz został usunięty przez autora.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Beautiful card. Love the gold bows, so sparkly.
    Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.
    Narelle DT

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Dziekuję za wizytę w moim blogu :)