Szydełkuję, dziergam na drutach, rysuję i maluję, wycinam, czasem coś kleję... ;) Czasem coś uszyję... odkad pamiętam... Dodatkowo moimi pasjami sa: gotowanie, pieczenie, czytanie, pisanie wierszy, śpiew w chórze.

piątek, 28 czerwca 2019

Creative Fingers 28.06

Hello crafy friends! 
Today I want to show You my new card for Creative Fingers Blog- Challenge 167.



I join the challenges:






I hope You have a good day ;)

Ella

8 komentarzy:

  1. Piękne kolory...LATO w pełni :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Beautiful! Your coloring is so perfect...and the image works so well with the floral paper. Thank you for sharing with The Paper Players!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. This card is so lovely and the color selection is just perfect. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Really great colours! Pretty card,

    Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments,

    Hugz Tinz

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Beautiful card! Lovely layout and colouring.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's, and good luck with your entry! :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. Beautiful card. The colours are lovely.
    Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.
    Narelle DT

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Dziekuję za wizytę w moim blogu :)