Szydełkuję, dziergam na drutach, rysuję i maluję, wycinam, czasem coś kleję... ;) Czasem coś uszyję... odkad pamiętam... Dodatkowo moimi pasjami sa: gotowanie, pieczenie, czytanie, pisanie wierszy, śpiew w chórze.

środa, 12 września 2018

Challange no.152 at Creative Moments

Hello crafty friends!

Today i will to present You my tag for Creative Moments challange no. 152.



Our sponsor is:



I join the challanges:







Thank You for Your attention :)

9 komentarzy:

  1. Sehr schön gemacht. Danke für deine Teilnahme bei der Stempelsonne.
    LG Dreja

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Fabulous tag. It's beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog. I hope you can join us again soon.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. śliczny tag...z moimi ulubionymi słonecznikami...cudeńko!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Lovely Tag with beautiful Sunflowers! Thanks for joining the fun at Crafty Creations Challenges this week and best of luck in the draw. Donna - DT Member

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Great Tag Ella, love the colours!
    Thank you for joining this months challenge 'Forever Autumn' at That's Crafty!
    Helen x

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. I love sunflowers! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges. I am your newest follower. Follow me, kReN at http://afourthlife.blogspot.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. great tag! Thanks for joining us at creative friday.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. Lovely sunflowers.
    Thanks for joining in our Creative Friday Challenge.
    Bye Scarlett

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Dziekuję za wizytę w moim blogu :)