Hello!
Today a new inspiration for Creative Moments Challange 135- Anything goes.
Digistamp from:
http://scrapbookingforbeginners-naomi.blogspot.de/p/creative-bug-digis.htmlhttp://scrapbookingforbeginners-naomi.blogspot.nl/p/creative-bug-digis.html
Challanges witch, I join:
http://nightshiftstamping.blogspot.de/2018/01/furmit-kindern.html
http://littlemissmuffetchallenges.blogspot.de/2018/01/challenge-180-anything-goes.html
http://stempelsonne.blogspot.de/2018/01/198-vom-1501-bis-130218.html
Challanges witch, I join:
http://nightshiftstamping.blogspot.de/2018/01/furmit-kindern.html
http://littlemissmuffetchallenges.blogspot.de/2018/01/challenge-180-anything-goes.html
http://stempelsonne.blogspot.de/2018/01/198-vom-1501-bis-130218.html
Thank You for Attantion.


Śliczności :)
OdpowiedzUsuńPiękna karteczka z szydełkowym akcentem.
OdpowiedzUsuńPiękna karteczka, Elu :)
OdpowiedzUsuńHallo Ella,
OdpowiedzUsuńdeine Kinderkarte gefällt mir sehr gut. Danke, dass du sie bei NSS zeigst.
Nun hoffe ich, dass du bei der kommenden Challenge wieder dabei bist.
GLG Flo
Eine total süße Karte. Ich freue mich über deine Teilnahme an der Stempelsonnenchallenge.
OdpowiedzUsuńLiebe Grüße und viel Glück
Heidi
Teddys gehen für Kinder ja immer! Auch ich danke dir für deine Teilnahme bei NSS!
OdpowiedzUsuńViele Grüße
Anke
Eine sehr schöne Karte. Danke für deine Teilnahme bei der Stempelsonne.
OdpowiedzUsuńLG Dreja
The blog are the best that is extremely useful to keep.
OdpowiedzUsuńI can share the ideas of the future as this is really what I was looking for,
I am very comfortable and pleased to come here. Thank you very much!
หนังตลก
Słodziaczek:)
OdpowiedzUsuńThis is a good idea,it's beautiful thank for sharing on the website.
OdpowiedzUsuńหนังระทึกขวัญ
Your card is wonderful.
OdpowiedzUsuńThank you for joining us at the Stempelsonnen Challenge.
Hugs
Kuni