Strony

pi膮tek, 28 sierpnia 2026

Artjournal

 Witajcie kochani!

馃嚨馃嚤 Magiczny wpis do art journala w klimacie fantasy... ⚙️馃寵

馃嚨馃嚤 Przygotowa艂am  niezwykle klimatyczny wpis do art journala, balansuj膮cy na granicy magii, fantasy i stylu steampunk. Wykorzystuj膮c wyj膮tkowe grafiki z kolekcji Lunaria Steampunk, stworzy艂am tajemnicz膮, przestrzenn膮 kompozycj臋 pe艂n膮 z臋batek, retro-detali i g艂臋bokich, nastrojowych barw. Praca idealna dla mi艂o艣nik贸w nieszablonowego r臋kodzie艂a i nieodkrytych 艣wiat贸w! ✨馃敭

馃嚞馃嚙 I created an extraordinarily atmospheric art journal page, balancing between magic, fantasy, and steampunk aesthetics. Using unique graphics from the Lunaria Steampunk collection, I crafted a mysterious, dimensional layout rich with cogs, retro details, and deep, moody tones. A piece tailored for lovers of unconventional papercrafting and unexplored worlds! ✨馃敭

projektantka/Designer: Ela Lutz Moje craftowe przygody 

Kolekcja/collections: Lunaria Steampunk

馃敆 artianette.pl artianette.com






I join the challenges:



Pozdrawiam 
Ela

3 komentarze:

  1. This is really amazing! It looks like an illustration for a steampunk fairytale. 馃檪 Lovely colors, and I like the wonderful imagery. Thank you for joining us at Creative Artiste! Anita xx

    OdpowiedzUsu艅
  2. So many areas of layers to explore, loving your chosen colours and the embellishments burst out from the page. There seems to be a rival of Steampunk at the moment one I am delighted about.. Many thanks for sharing @ Creative Artiste this August. Good Luck in our Mixed Media challenge. Tracey (DT)

    OdpowiedzUsu艅
  3. Fantastic fantasy layout, the images are amazingly detailed, those little cogs on his jacket look so realistic. The colours are divine. Thank you for joining us once again at Creative Artiste

    OdpowiedzUsu艅

Dziekuj臋 za wizyt臋 w moim blogu :)