Strony

sobota, 1 marca 2025

Maskuline Birthday.

Witajcie kochani!
Dziś mam przyjemność gościnnej inspiracji na blogu AAA Happy Birthday. Tematem są tym razem męskie urodziny.


Taką  pracę stworzyłam:



Praca z papierów Craft&You.



I join the challenges:





I like making masculine cards because it is always a big challenge for me.

Pozdrawiam
Ela

6 komentarzy:

  1. Gorgeous and perfect for a man. Thank you for being our Guest Designer this month at the AAA Birthday Card Challenges

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. That is such an awesome masculine card. Love all the layers and textures. Thanks so much for guesting with us at AAA Birthday this month.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Wspaniale sobie poradziłaś z tematem i super pracę wykonałaś. Dla mnie męskie tematy są trudne tym bardziej podziwiam :-).

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Super wintage card. I love the tzexture you added. Thanks for playing with us at Penny's Papercraft.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Great masculine card and the stenciling really stands out! Thanks for joining us this week at Just Us Girls!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. Fabulous masculine card and I love how you stenciled the gears giving this so much depth. Thanks for playing along with us at JUGS!

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Dziekuję za wizytę w moim blogu :)