馃嚨馃嚤Witajcie
Urodziny nale偶y celebrowa膰 w ka偶dym wieku. Dlatego zrobi艂am kartk臋 dla bardzo do艣wiadczonego pana.
Kartka urodzinowa dla starszego pana, kt贸ry jest bardzo optymistycznie nastawiony do 偶ycia. Chcia艂am 偶eby odzwierciedla艂a to jego nastawienie. Z grafikami od Artianette to nic trudnego.
馃嚞馃嚙Hello
Birthdays should be celebrated at any age. That’s way I made a great card for a very experienced gentleman.
A birthday card for an older gentleman who is very optimistic about life. I wanted it to reflect his attitude. With graphics from Artianette it's easy.
Moje craftowe przygody
U偶yte grafiki /graphics used :
https://artianette.pl/sklep/digi-stemple-dzien-babci-i-dzien-dziadka-napisy-dots-everywhere-set-04/
https://artianette.pl/sklep/scrapbooking-atc-kolorowe-tla-dots-everywhere-set-02/
https://artianette.pl/sklep/scrapbooking-atc-kolorowe-tla-dots-everywhere-set-02/
https://artianette.pl/sklep/podziekowania-dla-nauczycieli-scrapbooking-school-chronicles-set-03/
Po wi臋cej zapraszamy/we invite you for more:
❣ na BLOGA www.blog.artianette.pl
❣ do SKLEPU www.artianette.pl





All birthdays should be celebrated, if you ask me!! Great card, Ella. I love all the layering and the papers you've chosen to make it. Thank you so much for joining us at the Seize the Birthday challenge!
OdpowiedzUsu艅What a beautiful birthday card! I like the color combination. Thanks for joining us at the Papercraft Challenge.
OdpowiedzUsu艅I love your creativity!!! This is just awesome and perfect for the dapper gentleman. Thanks so much for sharing this beauty with us at Seize the Birthday!
OdpowiedzUsu艅