Strony

piątek, 15 lipca 2022

Na podstawie mapki.

 Lubię wszelkie mapki i lifty. Dzięki nim moje scrapowe umiejętności mocno się rozwinęły. Dziś takie „dzieło”.



Jest to praca na podst. mapki wyzwaniowej w grupie inspiracyjnej Passionscrap .



Dodatkowo dołączam do wyzwań:




Spring colours.

Chciałabym Wam się pochwalić, że dostałam wyróżnienie.



Pozdrawiam wszystkich serdecznie!
Ella



10 komentarzy:

  1. Super mapka. Fajnie Ci wyszła. Gratuluję wyróżnienia.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. The content of your blog is exactly what I needed, I like your blog,
    I sincerely hope that your blog a rapid increase in traffic density,
    which help promote your blog and we hope that your blog is being updated.
    wordpress
    ufa88kh.blogspot
    youtube
    កីឡាបាល់ទាត់​ អនឡាញ

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Gratuluję wyróżnienia. A obecna kartka też super, Lubię ten format DL. Widać z tego że tekturki mają uniwersalne zastosowanie. Powodzenia w obecnych zabawach.
    Pozdrawiam

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Gorgeous Spring coloured card. Thanks for joining us as The Crafter's Café this month and showing us your Spring or Autumn project.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. very nice card
    Thank you for joining our challenge
    greetings jolanda bongers
    dt creative crafters challenge

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. Such an adorable card, so many lovely elements. So glad you joined us for our Celebrations Challenge at Creative Knockouts!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. Beautiful card, I love all your different layers and large flowers. Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog
    Best Wishes Lisa xx
    craftycard-designs.co.uk

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. In my blog, articles related to are mainly written, and they are usually
    គន្លឹះលេងហ្គេមស្លត់

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  9. Thanks for sharing the blog so well and I hope you have something new for me to study.
    ព័ត៌មានកីឡាបាល់ទាត់ថ្មីៗ

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  10. What a lovely spring card. Love the colors you picked out and the dancing bears are adorable. Thanks you for sharing over at The Crafter's Cafe. Best of luck, DT~Jana Forrest

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Dziekuję za wizytę w moim blogu :)