Strony

środa, 10 stycznia 2018

My first inspiration for Creative Moments/ Moja pierwsza inspiracja dla Creative Moments

Witajcie!
Hello!
Miło mi poinformować, że od dzisiaj jestem członkiem zespołu projektowego blogu Creative Moments.
http://carabbiemomentsofcraft.blogspot.de/

Today I am happy to tell You , that from nowone, I am a designer for Creative Moments.

This is my first inspiration:

I tak inspiruję dziś na pierwsze tegoroczne wyzwanie:




Tematem jest: Anything Goes lub Coś nowego.

The theme is: Anything Goes or something new.

Our sponsor:



And the Stamp: dancing pencil

Wymyśliłam sobie notes z kartką. I  made a little notebook with a card.


Challenges, witch I join:







Tym razem pozdrawiam was jako projektantka Creative Moments ;)

Hugs xx :)



11 komentarzy:

  1. Rozkręcasz się Ela! :)
    Fajna inspiracja, pełna energii :) :) :)
    Gratuluję odwagi w podejmowaniu takich wyzwań :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Eluś- gratulacje! Super dobrane kolorki- extra kolorowanie! Brawo!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Such a cute creation! We hare very happy to have you in our team!

    X
    Diana
    DT member at Creative Moments
    Diana's Creations

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. What's a nice inspiration! You're great!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. What a super creation for our 'Something New' theme at Allsorts challenge, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. This is a lovely project Ella, the little pencil is so sweet.
    Chris
    x

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. What a cute project, and congrats on your new Design Team position!
    Many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. sooo lovely! Thanks for joining us at Stempelküche-challenge. Hugs,Beate

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  9. This is such a beautiful way to make a notebook come to live. Love the colours!
    Hugs from Africa!
    Olga
    http://elephantfairies.blogspot.com/2018/01/new-beginnings-with-creative-moment-134.html

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Dziekuję za wizytę w moim blogu :)