Strony

wtorek, 4 lutego 2025

Best day.

Witajcie kochani!
Chciałabym zaprosić Was do wyzwania na blogu DIY czyli Zrób to sam.


Jest to wyzwanie z grafikami DIGI, które moim zdaniem coraz bardziej zyskują na popularności. Dla mnie jest to tym bardziej korzystne, bo mogę mieć kontakt z ofertą polskich i nie tylko sklepów bez potrzeby opłat bardzo wysokich cen wysyłki produktów tradycyjnych.
Oto moje inspiracje.
Praca z grafiką od Artianette.



I join the challenges:





Praca z grafiką od Polkadoodles.




 Colored with promarkers.
 
I join the challenges:





Layer- heart- love




Pozdrawiam Was serdecznie!
Ella

6 komentarzy:

  1. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge. Greetings Sylvia DT.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. How stinking cute is this!!
    Thanks for joining us at 613Avenue Create!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Cute little chicks! Your colouring is great! Thanks so much for joining us at Time Out Challenge:)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Such a fun design! I totally love fun fold cards. This is soooo adorable. Thank you so much for sharing this with us at 613 Avenue
    ~Tamara

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Such a cute little bird card Ella and lovely colouring …I love the bright cheerful colours and the extra details

    Thanks so much for joining us on the Passion for markers All about Love ❤️ challenge ….

    Love and crafty hugs from

    Wendy (DT)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. What a super cute card! I love those cute little chicks! Great happy colours!! Thanks so much for joining us at Time Out Challenge! :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Dziekuję za wizytę w moim blogu :)