馃嚨馃嚤 Cze艣膰 Kochani!
Spad艂 艣nieg i wraz z nim przyby艂 do nas zimowy elf. Dzi艣 zapraszam na troch臋 zimowej magi. Przepi臋kny digi stempelek, kt贸ry sama pomalowa艂am w otoczeniu zimowych kwiat贸w i 艣niegu.
Hello, Dear Friends!
The snow has fallen, and with it, the winter elf has arrived. Today, I invite you to experience a bit of winter magic. A beautiful digital stamp that I colored myself, surrounded by winter flowers and snow.
U偶yte produkty/products use:
Po wi臋cej zapraszamy/We invite for more:
❣️ na BLOGA http://www.blog.artianette.pl
❣️ do SKLEPU http://www.artianette.pl
I join the challenges:
Pozdrawiam/ Hugs!
Ela




A super cute and fun elf card!!
OdpowiedzUsu艅Thank you for joining our challenge at The Four Seasons!
Diane FS Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Four Seasons}
Magical indeed! A fabulous image and background design- beautiful colouring. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Calendar this month.
OdpowiedzUsu艅Chris
x
Urocze ten elf i 艣wietna kartka. Pozdrawiam :-).
OdpowiedzUsu艅