Podziwiam Wszystkich i wszystko co jest związane z bierzmowaniem, bo to jest niestety trudny temat, przynajmniej dla mnie. Kartka świetna i świetny hafcik na niej . Pozdrawiam
So beautiful and creative! The cross stitching looks amazing! Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at Allsorts challenge! Ellie Ellibelle's Corner
Beautiful creation!!! Thanks so much for participating in our USE YOUR STUFF challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper
Piękności ❤️
OdpowiedzUsuńPodziwiam Wszystkich i wszystko co jest związane z bierzmowaniem, bo to jest niestety trudny temat, przynajmniej dla mnie. Kartka świetna i świetny hafcik na niej .
OdpowiedzUsuńPozdrawiam
So beautiful and creative! The cross stitching looks amazing! Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at Allsorts challenge!
OdpowiedzUsuńEllie
Ellibelle's Corner
Beautiful creation!!! Thanks so much for participating in our USE YOUR STUFF challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!!
OdpowiedzUsuńDeanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper