Strony

wtorek, 30 czerwca 2020

Digi Choosday 30.06.

Hej! Witajcie!

Od dziś mam przyjemność inspirować na blogu Digi Choosday Crafting. Wyzwanie 26- Anything goes.
Oto mój Tag z okazji amerykańskiego święta 4 lipca.


Ella -I made a tag for 4th july. I used the USA/4th July/Flag digi stamp - Lil Miss Sugarpops 3 . I also used one of the papers from Twiggy & Toots Paper Heaven 3 .




I join the challenges:







oraz do wyzwania:



Pozdrawiam serdecznie!
Ella

13 komentarzy:

  1. so cute! Thanks for joining in with my challenge for So Cute at Allsorts.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Cudny jest, świetne są takie amerykańskie klimaty. Pozdrawiam! ;)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Fabulous tag Ella, great colouring skills

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Lovely!! Such a sweet design! That star behind her is awesome!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's, and good luck with your entry! :)
    ~ DT Saphron
    Lemon Biscuit

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Awesome Tag ... love the background.
    Regards
    Rose DT

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. Gorgeous tag and super cute image
    Maritza

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. Bardzo uroczy taguś dziękujemy za udział w zabawie w Tagowym ABC.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. Just perfect for the Challenge!
    Great project!
    Fabulous that you have shared this with us here at Colour Crazy.
    Good luck and we hope you will come back again! Jackie DT Member xxx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  9. wow nice thanks for joining us at pennys
    DT- shraddha

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  10. Such a lovely card.
    Thank you for joining us at Colour Crazy Craft Challenge and the best of luck with your entry
    Greetz
    Margo DT

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Dziekuję za wizytę w moim blogu :)