Hello crafty friends!
Today starts a new challenge at Creative Moments blog. Here my inspiration card.
I used the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches- 403.

I join the challenges:
Na rysunku widać trójkąty, więc to moja propozycja do zabawy u Ewy.

Have a nice day!
Ella
This is brilliant,
OdpowiedzUsuńHugz Tinz
Pięknie! Pozdrawiam! ;)
OdpowiedzUsuńWhat a cutie! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday!
OdpowiedzUsuńOh so cute! I love the image you've used here on your card - really made me smile! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!
OdpowiedzUsuńHa ha - super- pewnie że przyjmuję!
OdpowiedzUsuńBuziaki!
Beautiful creation...Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Friends, and good luck..
OdpowiedzUsuńCaz xx CF DT
Cute card. Thank you for entering at BrownSugar Challenges . Good luck with your entry. Keep playing.
OdpowiedzUsuńGood luck with your entry. Hope to see you in the October challenge as well.
Sharmitha @ Crafter's Icon
Hello… Thanks for sharing your card with us. It’s so lovely and fits perfectly with our ‘special occasion’ theme … It will certainly brighten someone's day! Good luck in the draw and please join us next time at Crafty Friends.
OdpowiedzUsuńDiane Louise
[Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]