Hallo an Alle!
Heute ein Reminder an die Challange #18 "Landesfarben" bei Do Al (l) Kreatives.
Die Fußball WM hat begonnen, alles läuft, daher heute bei mir ein Fußballer in Deutschlands Nationalfarben.
I join the challanges:
https://bastel-traum.blogspot.com/2018/06/66-hobby-freizeit-hobby-leisure.html
I have also an Inspiration Card for Creative Fingers Challange # 148.
I join the challanges:
Viel Spaß beim Basteln/ Have a lot of fun at crafting :)




Cute cards. Love the bugaboo image. Both cards are so cute. Glad you shared one of your cards over at Aud Sentiments.
OdpowiedzUsuńBillie A
Aud Sentiments
Creative With Stamps
Catch The Bug
The Merry Christmas Challenge
Sunny Day Crafting
Pause Dream Enjoy
Craftaholic R US
Always Happy Birthday
Always Fun Challenges
Colour Crazy Challenge GD
Your card is so cute. Thanks for sharing over at Always Happy Birthday.
OdpowiedzUsuńBillie A
Always Happy Birthday
Catch The Bug
Creative With Stamps
Aud Sentiments
The Merry Christmas Challenge
Sunny Day Crafting
Pause Dream Enjoy
Craftaholic R US
Always Fun Challenges
Colour Crazy Challenge GD
Sympatyczne karteczki.
OdpowiedzUsuń